Early Bird (if paying in full on or before 31 July, 2017)
AUD $195 – inclusive of registration fee (meals and conference materials), bus transfer and shared room accommodation
AUD $125 – registration fee only (meals and conference materials)
Regular Fee (if paying after 31 July. Deadline of registration 8 September, 2017)
AUD $225 – inclusive of registration fee (meals and conference materials), bus transfer and shared room accommodation (limited number only until accommodation is full)
AUD $150 – registration fee only (meals and conference materials)
Kids Rate (children of CFC)
AUD $150 – inclusive of meals, bus transfer and shared room accommodation
AUD $40 – meals only
Other Useful Information:
1. Meal inclusion
Supper on Friday, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner on Saturday, and Breakfast/Lunch on Sunday
2. Conference shirt is not included to the registration fee. It is to be ordered separately (use this link to order https://form.jotform.co/71664340584863).
3. Payment method
This form is designed to gather delegate’s information only. There is no facility to pay thru this form. However we will provide you information as to how to pay the registration fee. Please ensure the payment made is the exact amount due in Australian Dollars and does not incur further bank charges on the CFC account. Change of mind is allowed only before 8 September, 2017. Afterwards, payment made are considered non-refundable. Registration will be classified as official only after receipt of payments. Registration closes after 8 September, 2017.
If you are availing the registration fee with bus transfer it includes bus transfer from/to Tullamarine Melbourne Airport and bus transfer from/to Ibis Hotel. Group arrivals are encouraged for convenient transport arrangement.
– Bus will pick-up delegates from the airport at 3:00pm on Friday (22 Sept, 2017). Delegates should book their arrival before that time.
– Departure time on Sunday (24 Sept, 2017) from Loyola will be at 3pm. Delegates should book their flight 2 hours after that time.
– If your arrival and departure are outside the specified time, you will need to organise your own transportation. Loyola is approx 25kms away from Tullamarine airport. Taking cab will cost you approx $50.
But if you opt to hire a car, you may visit the following websites: www.thrifty.com.au, hertz.com.au, www.budget.com.au
If you are availing the accommodation, it is arranged at Ibis Hotel (1401 Sydney Rd, Fawkner VIC 3060). Please take note that it will be a shared accommodation for 2 to 3 people depending on the size of the room. For those who are making their alternative accommodation arrangement you may visit the following websites: www.airbnb.com; www.hotelscombined.com.au or www.wotif.com.
6. Please advise your dietary and medical requirements.
7. Conference is open to SFC PLUS (e.g. non-SFC members, mature YFCs).
For more info, please email SFCOceaniaRecon@gmail.com